Dan,

Thanks for your work.  This looks right we have 20 spots for Faye Bennet.

John Vandemoer

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 11:36 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [MAISA] The Faye Bennet

All,
 
OK, I screwed up. But it creates no problem. We DID have the Faye Bennet on

the Schedule and we DID have sign-ups for it and we DID handle them in the  
regular Draft.
 
I simply didn't log the picks on the 3rd Draft. Then when I scanned the  
schedule looking for it, we had it listed as "MAISA Women's Singlehand" and
I  was 
mentally looking for "Faye Bennet" and missed it.
 
So, here is the order of picks for the Faye Bennet as it now stands. Please

note that I am assuming 20 spots. I am still listing them singly and in
order 
to  indicate the order in which teams will be added if there are drops. 
 
John, will you confirm the number of openings you will have?
 
NA, COL, COR, KP, HWS, SMC, HU, UVA, PSU, ODU, WAC, GTN, NA, COL, COR, HWS,

SMC, HU, ODU, WAC / GTN, NA, HWS, SMC, ODU, GTN, SMC
 
Sorry guys, but I've been over this so much, these letters  & numbers are
all 
starting to run together.
 
Dan
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa


_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to