Hi Scott,

I'm glad to see a message has come across on the MAISA list. I guess the server has been down for 2-3 days and David Dabney must not have known about it. I sent him a couple of messages and ended up calling him this a.m. and leaving a message. The 9/8-9 regatta lists will go out as soon as I'm convinced the server is completely functional again.

-Ann-

-----Original Message-----
From: Ikle, Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MAISA List <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, Aug 28  1:11 PM
Subject: [MAISA] Sloops



Reminder: Sloop resumes are due back to Scott Iklé by the deadline of Sept 4. 10 teams will be selected to sail in the MAISA sloops at USNA on Oct 20-21 in Colgate 26s. Attached is the Resume Form. You may either email or fax the form to my attention at 315-781-3503.

Resumes Received:

Hobart and William Smith Colleges

New York Maritime



Thanks Scott


_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa



________________________________________________________________________
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! - http://mail.aol.com
=0


_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to