The Ocean County College Sailing Team has stepped up and will host the MAISA 
Clinic, scheduled for week-end #4 (Event F04-7), at Toms River Yacht Club, 
Toms River, NJ.   Many thanks to Roy Wilkins and the OCN personnel for offering 
to do this.

However, there is a CHANGE.   The clinic will be held for ONLY ONE 
DAY--Saturday, September 22.   It will be a long day and I'm told there is 
likelihood of 
a BBQ at the end of the day.   As a result of this late notice, I am 
EXTENDING the Withdraw deadline for this event until SUNDAY EVENING (9/9).   I 
have 
withdraws at this time from 2 teams (RIT, UVA).   Any others must do so by the 
new deadline in order to not receive a No Show.
Any team not on the llst wishing to attend must request a spot ASAP.

Also, everyone.   Get those new sailors registered.   Forms are coming in 
slowly.

-Ann Campbell-
MAISA Graduate Secretary


**************************************
 Get a sneak 
peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to