Folks,
 
We want to be as fair about all this as possible. That means we want  
everyone to have the same chance to add events as everyone else. Right now,  
there 
are a lot of kids still in class or working. That means that anyone who  
happened to be free right now would be able to add/drop before any of them even 
 see 
the draft. That just isn't fair.
 
This is why I am not doing the add-ons until the 10th and I WILL BE TAKING  
THEM IN ORDER OF THE E-MAIL DATE STARTING AT 12:01 ON THE 10th. ANYTHING DATED  
BEFORE 12:01 ON THE 10th WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
 
Yes, I understand those who want to do it now and get it out of the way.  But 
this is the only way I can think of to give everyone an equal chance. 
 
So, decide what you want. Make up your e-mail and put it in the "Waiting to  
be sent" until 12:01 on the 10th and send it then.
 
That said, I will accept the "drops" in order to have as many events as  
possible available to be added.
 
Thanks for you patience and, I trust, our shared sense of fairness.
 
Dan Winters
Scheduler  



**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest 
products.
(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to