Ann,

I am not happy with this email. It makes it sound like this decision was
made by the Exec. Committee. However, this is the first I have heard that it
was about the "conditions" at GWTN. You never mentioned that in the email
about the vote. Instead, you gave us a list of pros and cons for the two
sites (Hobart or SMC) and not reason why GTWN was not an option. This is
WRONG and I feel like I have been misled. As a member of this committee, I
do not feel this vote was valid or legal. Why can we have a qualifier at
GTWN and then talk about the conditions not being right for the America? In
fact, we as a committee NEVER talked about this....



John Griffin

Coach, William and Mary Sailing
Director, Program in Neuroscience
Associate Professor of Biology
College of William and Mary
Williamsburg, VA 23187
757-221-2257
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 5:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [MAISA] Relocation of America Trophy Regatta



All,

It is felt that the conditions at Georgetown for the America Trophy regatta 
(4/12-13) are not the best, and the MAISA Executive Committee has decided to

move the event to Hobart/WmSmith (site of the National Semi-Finals) on the
same 
week-end.

Thank you,
-Ann Campbell-
MAISA Graduate Secretary


**************
Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. 
Watch the video on AOL Home.
      
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&ncid=aol
hom00030000000001)
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to