To all teams attending the MAISA Club Champs,

Columbia and Fordham are excited to host the MAISA Club Champs on November
5th and 6th. I will be sending an email about logistics next week. In the
mean time I need all teams that are attending to fill out and either Mail,
Fax, or Email the attached form back to:
*Please Sign and Return One Copy to:*
Brian Jines
Director of Intramural & Club Sports
Dodge Physical Fitness Center
3030 Broadway, MC 1923
[email protected]
Office Phone: (212) 854-4002
Fax: (212) 854-7397

You will not be allowed to compete without sending this form in prior to
arriving at City Island next weekend. I am sorry for this additional hassle
but it must be completed.
Please also email me when you send this in so that I can keep track of what
teams have/have not sent the form in. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
William Brown
________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa
Unsubscribe: Send a blank email to [email protected]

Reply via email to