Light of  Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wassalam
  Shaykh Muhammad (s) Hisham Kabbani
Michigan, April 2006.
  ( On the occasion of Mawlid an-Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wassalam)

A`udhu billahi min ash-shaytaan ir-rajeem Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem
Nawaytu'l-arba`een, nawaytu'l-`itikaaf, nawaytu'l-khalwah, nawaytu'l-riyaadah, nawaytu'l-`uzlah, nawaytu's-salook, lillahi ta`ala fee hadha'l-masjid. Ati` Allah wa ati` ar-Rasula wa uli 'l-amri minkum

Allah swt has granted us to be from Ummat an-Nabi sallallahu alaihi wassalam. It is not in our hands to be from which nation. It is not in our hands. It is in the hands of Allah swt. Whom He wanted to be in the time of Sayyidina Nuh (as), were in the time of Sayyidina Nuh (as). Whom He wanted to be in the time of Sayyidina Ibrahim were in that time.  Whom He wanted to be in the time of Sayyidina Musa (as) were in that time. Whom He wanted to be in the time of Sayyidina `Isa (as) were in that time.

And whom He wanted to be from the Companions of the Prophet saw, they were Companions of the Prophet saw. And whom he wanted to be from Ummat an-Nabi saw, there were from Sayyidina  Muhammad’s (s) followers, Allah gave them that honor. So it is an honor for us to be from the followers of Sayyidina Muhammad (s). It is not because we are better. It is not because we are special. It is not because we did something that the others did not do. It is because of Allah’s love to us that He honored us to be among the followers of Sayyidina Muhammad (s). That love that Allah made toward that Ummah is beyond any description. Because we are believers in the one that Allah has perfected and has created to be the best of creation saw.

Every person is great by the greatness of whom he follows. If you follow an officer in the Army, you are great of the greatness of that officer. If it is a general or an admiral you will be called according the level of the general or admiral or lieutenant. So imagine what you think to be called Ummat an-Nabi saw. That is enough for us to enter Paradise. As the Prophet (s) said man qaala La ilaha ill-Allah dakhala al-Jannat. The one who said La ilaha ill-Allah is in Paradise. Whoever said, La ilaha ill-Allah muhammadun Rasulullah is a Muslim, it means he accepted the oneness of Allah and he is a muwwahid. So that is why you cannot say he is not a Muslim. Even if he is not doing what has to be done.

The one who said La ilaha ill-Allah is in Paradise, but there are conditions where he will be in Paradise, when he will be in Paradise, how far he will be in Paradise. But if anyone accepted Allah as his or her Lord and accepted Muhammad (s) as the messenger is considered from Ummat an-Nabi. Even those who did not accept shahada, the testification of faith, and in the time of the Prophet (s) and after are part of the Ummah. There is Ummat al-ijaaba and Ummat ad-da`wah.

So what Allah said in Surat al-Ahzaab? He said: Ya ayyuhalladheena aamanoo idhkoorAllah dhikran katheeran wa sabihoohu bukratan wa aseela. Huwa alladhee yoosallee alaykum li yukhrijukum min adh-dhulumati ila an-nur wa kaana bi’l-mumineena raheema.

O ye who believe! Celebrate the praises of Allah, and do this often;  and extol His limitless glory from morn to evening. He it is who bestows His blessings upon you, with His angels [echoing Him], so that He might take you out of the depths of darkness into the light. And, indeed, a dispenser of grace is He unto the believers. 33:41-44
  Ya ayyuha’n-Nabi inna arsalnaaka shaahidan wa mubashshiran wa nadheeran wa da`een il-allahi bi-idhnihi wa siraajan muneera. Wa bashiri’l-mumineena bi anna lahumin min allahi fadlan kabeera.
  [And as for thee,] O Prophet - behold, We have sent thee as a witness [to the truth], and as a herald of glad tidings and a warner,and as one who summons [all men] to God by His leave, and as a light-giving beacon.And [so,] convey to the believers the glad tiding that a great bounty from God awaits them; 33:45-47
  “O ye who believe remember Allah with much remembrance.” Allah is saying those who are remembering Allah, they consider themselves believers; it means those who accepted the message of Islam are called believers. They believed in Allah’s Message. So what is He saying? If you really believe then what you have to do? Remember Allah with much remembrance. IdhkoorAllah, remember is if you forget something, you remember it. At-tadhakkur. Dhakiran. When you forget something you remember it. Not only do you remember it in your mind, when the mind remembers it, it has to act on what it remembers. When you recite Qur’an, do you read it with your eyes or you have to read it out loud, even to yourself, in order to understand what you are reading.

Wa rattil al-Qur’ana tarteela. and recite the Qur'an in slow, measured rhythmic tones. [73:4]. You have to utter it with a sound you cannot read it with the eyes only you have to recite with tongue loudly. So if Allah says “Remember Me too much, with too much remembrance,” it means not just with eyes and mind, but remember Me thru eyes and mind and bring it on the tongue loudly, else it is not a remembrance. That is why He followed it immediately with verse 41, “glorify Him morning and evening.” How do you glorify? Say SubhanAllah, Allahu Akbar, masha-Allah, Alhamdulillah. See all this around us indicating his oneness and say Allah, Allah, SubhanAllah. You cannot say SubhanAllah in your mind or in your eyes.

There is qawl and fi`l. and there is remembrance in the mind and there is remembrance on the tongue and the light is acting on it. To act on it is to bring it out. That is why today people are forgetting what people were doing before, sitting and remembering their Lord in an association and reciting the Beautiful Names and Attributes in jama`at. Yadullah ma` al-jama`at.

And Yadullah ala al-jama`at. “The Hand of Allah is on the group of people” or the Hand of Power is on the group of people. Not just by yourself. That is why in such associations when we are remembering we must remember loudly, to recite Qur’an loudly and to glorify Allah swt morning and evening. What is morning and evening? What is morning? It is daytime. When the daytime comes you have to remember. When night comes, night means when you are, when there is nothing you can see, it is dark. Night symbolizes darkness.

It means, “O My servant, if you really follow Sayyidina Muhammad (s) remember Me during when you are happy, during the ‘daytime’, when you are in that state of enlightenment, when you are in that gnosticism and approaching Me thru worship remember Me more and more. And remember Me also when shaytan is following you in the darkness of night.”  The literal meaning is "Remember Me day and night; don’t let Me out of your heart. When you wake up and you are coming to My Presence you know My Mercy is coming on you more and more, remember Me more - then you enter quickly to the Divine Presence.”

Another level of meaning is “when you are sleeping, when you are turning your face away from Me, following the dunya life, following the pleasurely life, following all kinds of bad doings, remember Me at that time that Shaytan is pulling you from your feet. Remember Me by bringing My Name on your tongue and then Shaytan will run away.” We are weak, Allah is reminding us. So when we are glorifying Allah day and night, when we are happy and when we are sad, when we are in the light or when we are in the dark, when we glorify Him in joy and when we glorify in depression and sadness, when we glorify Him when we are coming nearer to Him in Gnosticism, then what happens?

Yoosallee `alayhim. That is the word we are looking at tonight, yoosallee. Huwa alladhee yoosallee `alaykum means not only sending blessings. If only sending blessings, then Allah said,
  Khudh min amwaalihim sadaqatan tutahhiruhum watuzakkeehim biha wasalli `alayhim inna salataka sakanun lahum w’Allahu samee`un `aleemun

[Hence, O Prophet,] accept that [part] of their possessions which is offered for the sake of God, so that thou mayest cleanse them thereby and cause them to grow in purity, and pray for them: behold, thy prayer will be [a source of] comfort to them-for God is all-hearing, all-knowing. 9:103
  “Take from their money, their wealth sadaqa, whatever it is by force.” It is a commanding order to take from Allah’s servants, because we don’t give. Our hands tremble. We are ignorant; we are stupid we are dumb. If we give, Allah gives more. If we give 100 He gives 1000; if we give 1 million He gives 100 million. It is not just give in dunya, but He will give in dunya. When you give, Allah gives more. Maa naqasa maalin min sadaqa. And as-sadaqatu tarud al-bala’ wa tazeedu’l-`umr - sadaqa prolongs life and remove sickness and calamities.

Your age will increase with sadaqa. So Allah ordered in Qur’an “take from their wealth to purify and clean them and then salli `alayhim.” As Allah said, here, wa yoosallee `alaykum.

Salaat - is it blessings only or more than blessing? Allah is sending something that is more than blessings. Dressing us with Beautiful Names and Attributes and raising our levels in dunya and akhira and asking Sayyidina Muhammad (s), do the same. Make salaat on them. Inna salaataka sakanun lahum. “Your prayers are peacefulness to them.” It has that meaning. It has the meaning "it gives them tranquility, it gives them happiness, it fills the heart with happiness." When your heart filled with light and happiness you are approaching the Divine Presence.

The second meaning of sakan is a home. “Your prayer is a home for them.” You are giving them like a house of nur. Al-Bayt an-nur al-Muhammadi. You are giving them a heart that is going to be inhabited by the light of Sayyidina Muhammad that will attract the light Allah that will make you feel tranquil. So the hadith says: “Neither the heavens nor earth can contain Me but the heart of My believer will contain Me.”

That doesn’t mean contain Allah, haasha, but it will take on the Beautiful Names and Attributes and will be filled with light and the heart will stretch and no more darkness and no more shaytan. He is the one who sends blessing to you and orders His angels to do the same, to bring you out of depths of darkness and into light. When you are in hands of Shaytan you are in complete darkness. When you are in darkness you cannot see, you are blind.

When He opens to you light, then He gives you kashf and the power to see. That is maqaam al-kashf - to see what people cannot see. You are able to know what people cannot know and you are able to hear what people cannot hear. No never. If you are reaching the enlightenment from depth of Shaytan and darkness to light, then sending to you kashf as if the building is not around you, you see everything around you. Then you see the future. As the hadith of Prophet (s):  “My servant approaches Me thru voluntary worship until I love him and when I love him I will be his ears he can hear with and his eyes that he will see with….”

I will give him sight that no one can see except him. Like a bee can see with Ultraviolet light. You can see what people cannot see. You can see the hearts of people. You can see the future. But you keep to yourself.  So when Allah takes you from darkness to light the minimum of that is to hear the tasbih of mala’ika. To hear when he is the one who is sending and bestow his mercy on you and he orders his angels to do the same.

The you will be able to see the angels; then you will see the spiritual beings around you. These are subtle men they are like Abdaal of Sham, 40 of them, as mentioned in the sahih hadith of Imam Ahmad. Imam Ahmad in sahih hadith also related from the Prophet (s) that, when you are in desert and in danger, call upon rijaalullah, call up on the men of Allah. Verily the saints of Allah they have nothing to fear and never grieve. Like the awliyaullah were moving in the journey to know ma`rifatullah.

What are we seeing? the building and the people. But awliyaullah are seeing the manifestations of Beautiful Names and Attributes. The reality is what they are carrying. O Prophet (s) truly we have sent you as a witness and a bearer of glad tidings. Allah saying O Muhammad (s) I am sending you witness to all, to everything. He said, "I am sending you."  When you send someone, how do you send him? If you are my ambassador, if I select you as an ambassador and send you to a country, I know you and you know me. I know you are going to deliver the best of what you can. Because you were with Me. You were seeing what is necessary to be seen and you have learned what is necessary to be said in order to represent in that country. Mursal.

In order to be mursal the one carrying letters, must be trustworthy and he takes the letter and goes and says Salam `alaykum and he goes. So when Allah says Ya ayyuha an-Nabi, calling him directly. O Muhammad (s). Inna arsalnaka shaahidan. Sent you ka – pronoun, direct speech to Prophet (s). Shaahidan as a witness. To whom was He speaking when He said "I am sending you as a witness"? When he asked whom he created first, he said the first that Allah created is the light of Muhammad (s) before anything. That light was in a lamp. In a lamp that cannot be described as the tafsir of the hadith in the Musannaf of Abdur-Razzaq, in his first volume it is a very important hadith that the Prophet (s) was in like a lamp, in a glass, like a container of glass a pearl, because at the end of this verse, he says siraajan munira, like a lamp spreading light. "We have sent you as a witness and a bearer of glad tidings and as a warner." And as one who invites to Allah by his leave and as a lamp
spreading light.

So that lamp spreading light, from whom was that light coming. That light was coming from an-nur al-Muhammadi to that lamp. Allah describing the nur as that lamp. That is light in darkness you need to see. So Allah describing him in a universe of complete darkness, and with big bang that light appeared. before that there was nothing, no creation and no light. The example of his light is in a lamp. Here in that verse he says Muhammad (s) is the light in that lamp. So if you render it back to Surat an-Nur:
  Allahu nur as-samawaati wal ard. mathalu noorihi kamishkatin feeha misbahun almisbahu fee zujajatin azzujajatu kaannaha kawkabun durriyyun…

“Allah is the Light of heavens and earth. The example of His light is as a lamp, the lamp is in a glass.”[24:35]
  The flame or that light is in a glass in that verse. And in this verse we have sent you a lamp spreading light. Allah describing Sayyidina Muhammad (s) as a light. That is why when the light appears creation appears. So the first thing created is the sincere servant, I am sincere servant to my Lord. O Jaabir, Allah created my light before all creation. And in many of this Musannaf of Abdur-Razzaq Tafsir and hadith that Allah created Sayyidina Muhammad (s) first and when he crated that light the Big Bang came. "To take you out of darkness into light."

Huwa alladhee yoosallee alaykum li yukhrijukum ila an-nur. To bring you from unknown to known. When you were in the world of souls not knowing anything I am bring you from `alam adh-dharr from not-known to known, min adh-dhulumati il an-nur – from darkness into light. As Allah mentioned in the Qur’an that when the child in the womb of the mother he is in three levels of dhulumaat where there is no light, in complete darkness, no light; three layers. And now they found that the child fewer than three layers. Is there light there? Doctor? Not the meaning of light, but the meaning of not knowing anything to knowing everything .when in womb of mother you did not know anything. When I brought you to dunya you know now.

So in Surat al-Ahzaab,  43 to… I brought you from not knowing anything about yourself in My Presence, to the light of Muhammad (s), we have sent you as a witness. Witness of what? Witness of when they were unknown to themselves and now we are bringing you to know, they will know you and you will know them.  Ya ayyuha an-Nabi inna arsalnaka shaahidan wa mubashshiran wa nadheera.  And the holy Hadith: Kuntu kanzan makhfiyyan wa aradtu an `uraf fa khalaqta al-khalq fa bihi `arafoonee. “I was a hidden treasure and I wanted to be known so I created the creation; and by it they know Me.”

So that light of Muhammad that Allah created first, about which the Prophet (s) told Jaabir, “That is the first thing your Lord created.” It means: I am taking them from darkness of not knowing themselves but taking them to knowing themselves. Not just witness on their deeds, as they say today, which is correct, but I am making you witness  of whatever I have bestowed on you of Beautiful Names and Attributes when you were first created before Adam (as). When the light of Adam (as) was created Adam (as) was not yet created.

Kuntu nabiyyin wa Adam (as) bayna al-ma’i wat-teen. “I was a prophet when Adam (as) was between water and clay.”

So when Allah created Adam (as), Adam (as) was in Paradise not moving. Before the ruh entered he was a form. Angels were coming and looking and inside was empty. There was no tissue. It was mud. There was nothing there. Allah molded him with His love. Allah molded Adam (as) when He asked Jibreel (as) go to earth and bring the essence of the reality of Adam (as) which was that mud, from earth, bring that dust or dirt from earth. That is going to be Adam (as). And that is why Allah said, wa laqad karamna Bani Adam. We have honored Adam (as) by bringing that mud from earth to Paradise. Adam (as) was not created from Paradise. Adam (as) was created in Paradise. The essence of Adam (as) the dough if we can say daw, was from earth.

And it came up, that is honor. That daw or dough that essence of element came from earth, Jibreel (as) took it up to Paradise. It was honored and Allah molded that dough and Adam (as) was there. And angels were coming looking and going. Allah ordered them for sajda and still the ruh was not there. Adam (as) was not moving when angels came and made sajda.  Allah ordered them to do sajda with no soul even. That is why Iblees disobeyed. Because he knew, he was thinking he is the one who will enter Adam (as) and he knew the one who enters that form with the light will be the one to reach al-Maqaam al-Mahmoud.

>From jealousy of Sayyidina Muhammad (s). That is why in Sayyidina Muhammad (s)’s time he was always after Sayyidina Muhammad (s). That is why Allah cursed him.  When Allah want to create Adam (as) he created from 3 lights: from Allah’s Light, from Sayyidina Muhammad’s light and from Adam (as)’s ruh. He sent him that ruh. That is why we are honored because we are part of Adam (as).  So that nur al-Muhammadi, that Allah created first, he was witness on everything before Big Bang. He was brought out from Dhaat al-Buht that cannot be known. It can only be known thru the Beautiful Names and Attributes/

You know [the Divine Names] al-Hakeem, al-Kareem, ar-Razzaq, as-Saboor. You know the Names, not the Essence. That [dhaat] is beyond mind, that is the completely hidden. What that Essence was manifesting, more and more these Beautiful Names and Attributes are coming out as realities. And every name has a reality by itself that is a universe that never ends. And Muhammad (s) is a witness that is what he witnessed.

He is not a witness of dunya. Inna ad-dunya la tazinu `ind-Allahi janaaha ba`ooda. Verily the dunya does not weigh in Allah’s eyes the wing of a mosquito. Although Allah made him witness on dunya but more important what he made to prepare for his sincere servants. And what He prepared when He created light of Muhammad (s) and when He created light of Adam (as) and when he created lights of creation. And mubashshiran – mubashshiran, giving glad tidings of what? mubashshiran giving glad tidings of what he has seen. “O Muhammad what I showed you when all were in the world of souls, what I showed you that no one has seen of My immense greatest power of bestowing My manifestations of Beautiful Names and Attributes on what I have created and on you, give them that glad tidings. Tell them about it.”

All mu’mins are asking "Ya Rabbee make us to be resurrected and enter Paradise :
   Ma` alladheena ana`m-allaha `alayhim min an-nabiyyin was-siddiqeen wash-shuhada was-saliheen wa hasuna ula’ika rafeeqa… "

All who obey Allah and the apostle are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah,- of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship! 4:69
  We are not asking for Paradise. We are asking for maq`ad as-Sidq - the level of Prophets and siddiqeen - that level we are asking to be there. In normal Paradise there are different rivers described in holy Qur’an, rivers of water, rivers of wine, rivers of honey you will enjoy. These are for everyone. But there are certain places that Allah kept that He is giving glad tidings of to those who are sincere in their life and moved forward without any hesitation. You are witness of what I will give them without their imagination.

“And a warner - nadheera.” Warning them [who are not following] that they will regret when they are going to see those who have good tidings from not being cut from that good tidings, as they will be separated from each other as they were not going on that right way. They were father and sons, daughters and children and parents. They might not be in the same place if they are not under these good tidings. If women are not following the right way, if men are not following the right way, they will be separated from those following the right way. Don’t say “This is my husband or this is my wife.” Be careful you will be pulled out.

And siraajan munira a shining light, like a beacon, day and night turning, for every lost ship and airplane in order for them to know their places where they have to come to the harbor. They have to come to the harbor of Muhammad (s). You are the siraaj; You are light that is shining. You are that light that everyone will run to it. May Allah guides us to his light and his love. And keep us in his light and love. Bi hurmati habib, al-Fatiha.

  Wa min Allah at Tawfiq

  Wassalam, arief hamdani
  www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
  HP. 0816 830 748

  Jadwal Zikir Khatm Khwajagan minggu ini: Kamis, 27 April 2006
  Mulai Isya di Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan.

  Insya Allah kita akan mengadakan Zikir Khatm Khwajagan di Masjid Agung Sunda Kelapa, Sabtu 13 Mei 2006 mulai Isya berjamaah.  Mari kita ramaikan acara tersebut dengan mengajak seluruh keluarga, teman, tetangga dan sebarkan pesan ini kepada yang lain.

  ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN
  JADWAL DZIKIR

  MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA(EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
  Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam
  08.30 pagi WIB. Sehabis Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief
  Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

  JAKARTA SELATAN
  ZAWIYAH CINERE NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING
  DERVISHES Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam Jam 21.00 ( Khusus
  pria ) Ladies Dzikir: Minggu Sore, bada Ashar Jl.
  Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere Mas.
  Informasi: Tono 742-1938 atau Syaikh Barkah
  0817-9105-704

  ZAWIYAH PONDOK LABU - HAQQANI RABBANI
  Masjid Al-Hikmah, Komplek DDN II ( Departemen Dalam
  Negeri) Pondok Labu , Jakarta Selatan. Setiap Selasa
  jam 21.00. Iwan HP. 0813 816 58383

  ZAWIYAH LIMO CINERE –HAQQANI RABBANI
  Pondok Pesantren Nurul Hidayah, Jl. Pelita, Desa Limo
  Setiap Sabtu Bada Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad Shohib HP.
  08131 7276 504

  ZAWIYAH DEPOK -HAQQANI RABBANI
  Pondok Pesantren Al-Ma’unah Depok Setiap Sabtu Ba’da
  Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad Nurjaya, Telp. 7024 0607

  ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI - HAQQANI RABBANI
  Jl. Pangkalan Jati I, gg Buntu. Setiap Minggu malam
  jam 21.00 Ustad Arif HP. 0813 1605 8402

  ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI
  Jl. Pangkalan Jati 1 No. 71, Pondok Labu, Jakarta
  Selatan. ( RS Fatmawati terus s/d Verboden kekiri
  mentok kanan s/d perempatan terus 500 m

  ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA - KEBAYORAN BARU
  Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan ( Dibelakang
  RSKO Darmawangsa, Dekat Hotel Darmawangsa). Kediaman
  Bp. Firdaus Wajdi

  ZAWIYAH RAGUNAN
  Jl.Poncol Vila Ragunan Permai Kav 1, Ragunan Jakarta Selatan.Kediaman Bp. Syamsudin

  ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA
  Setiap Jumat : Khusus wanita, mulai 11.00 wib Jl.
  Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan. Dibelakang RSKO Darmawangsa / Apotik Darmawangsa

  ZAWIYAH PASARAYA SARINAH BLOK M EHAQQANI RABBANI
  Pasaraya Lantai 5, setiap Minggu pagi jam 8.30 Iwan
  HP. 0815 1917 3693

  ZAWIYAH SANGGAR BULUNGAN CSW EHAQQANI RABBANI
  (dibelakang Kolam Renang Bulungan, Rumah Kayu )
  Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan. Dzikir Khatam
  Kwajagan, Marawis Salawat, Darwis Rumi Setiap Senin
  Malam, jam 20.00. Kontak Person Arief HP. 0816 830 748

  ZAWIYAH CILANDAK-TOWNSQUARE
  Abdul Aziz 0812844421 Ustad Nurcholis MA 081548019453

  ZAWIYAH KEBAYORAN LAMA
  Jl. Sholihun Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta, Wahyudi Yusuf
  08158903433

  JAKARTA PUSAT
  ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR EYAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
  Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

  ZAWIYAH TANAH ABANG - HAQQANI RABBANI
  Kota Bambu, Tanah Abang. Jl. Arimbi. Setiap Selasa
  malam jam 21.00 Bp. Darma, HP. 0852 1980 1017

  JAKARTA BARAT
  ZAWIYAH TOMANG
  Jl. Mandala Selatan No 16 Tomang , Jakarta Barat.
  Kediaman Bp. Sunarto

  ZAWIYAH KEBUN JERUK
  Jl. Kelapa Dua Raya No.1, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta Barat.
  Kediaman Bp. Ahmadin

  JAKARTA TIMUR
  ZAWIYAH KH MUSTOFA MAS'UD
  Jl. Hasbi 40, Otista, Jakarta Timur 13330, TELP
  021-8190475 Setiap Kamis Malam, Ba'da Isya. Informasi:
  Handi Biantoro HP. 0818-965-852 email:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
  Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta
  Timur. Kediaman Bp. Malik Tarigan

  ZAWIYAH CIKARANG BARU EHAQQANI RABBANI
  Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru,
  Kawasan Perum Jababeka. Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib
  Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan Isya Berjamaah, Bada
  Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. Informasi: Arief Hp.
  0816-830-748

  ZAWIYAH TANGGERANG, PANDEGLANG, SERANG, CURUG, CITRA
  RAYA Kontak, Anwar HP 0818 483 796 Perumahan Citra
  Raya Tangerang. Keluar Dari Tol Bitung kearah Citra
  Raya

  A C E H :
  Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh
  Informasi: Ust. Zamhuri Ramli al-HafidzHP.
  0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

  M E D A N ESUMATERA UTARA :
  Zawiyah Medan, setiap malam Jumat melakukan Khtam
  Kwajagan : Jl. Mesjid No. 32 , Helvetia Timur , Medan
  20124 Hubungi Ahmad Djuata Tarigan : 08126040064 Hasan
  Sebayang HP 081362317176

  PONDOK PESANTREN SIRAJUL HUDA
  Tiga Binanga, Kabupaten . Karo, Sumut Encep Fariduddin 08192097181

  SUMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG
  Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17 Padang TELP
  0751-36257Informasi: Effendi Awal (0811-661-285)

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
  Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi
  Sukardi Jatman 08161833598

  P E K A N B A R U

  PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
  Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
  Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis
  0811755721 Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PEKANBARU
  Jl.Kartini 24 Komp. Farmasi Pekanbaru Dr.Chairuddin
  Lubis 0811755721, Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

  B A T A M :
  PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
  Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan
  Asyafi'iBengkong Permai Komplek
  Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW 01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan
  Bengkong Laut Batu Ampar Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445
  3322.

  Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok
  A/127 Batam 29432, Tel 0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam
  dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
  (0812-702-2415)

  PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
  Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto
  0811701176

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
  Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul
  Mughist 0813 2525 6938

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
  Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq
  08127022415

  JAWA - BARAT
  ZAWIYAH SUKABUMI:
  K.H. Ece Supriyatna Pesantren Daarus Syifa
  (0811-115-875))

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI CIKRETEG
  Vila Pancawati, Cikreteg, Ciawi, Bogor Ustad Abdul
  Qadir 0812 8014 661

  ZAWIYAH CIANJUR
  Ajengan KH. Bunyamin, Tipar Caringin, Panembong
  Cianjur Setiap Kamis Malam, Bada Isya mulai jam 20.00
  malam

  ZAWIYAH CIPANAS
  Pesantren Toriqul Huda, Pasekon gg. bunga dekat
  Restoran Simpang Raya, Setiap kamis malam bada Isya
  Ustad Dudi HP 0813814 89282

  CIREBON
  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI CIREBON
  Weru_Plered Cirebon, M.Rofiq 0813 1544 5446

  B A N D U N G :
  ZAWIYAH AL-FALAH
  Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka
  Nagrek KM 28 BandungPimpinan K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid (022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif’at Syahid (0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki (0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad pagi, jam 08:00 s/d 10:30

  ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
  Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekaliJl. Cimanuk No. 37,
  Bandung Informasi: DR. Hadid Subki 0852-2040 2127,
  Telp.022-727 4913

  J A W A - T E N G A H
  S E M A R A N G:
  Zawiyah Al Mubarokah, Dukuh Sandan, Desa Waru
  Mranggen, Semarang Informasi: Riza Alamsyah , [EMAIL PROTECTED] Contact Riza Alamsyah 081325632124 Soetoro 08122504779, Ajib Susanto 0818455527 Munir 08164247573, Arif Rahman 085225087435 Pusatindo Komputer, Jl. Imam Bonjol no.74 024-3540609

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
  Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang Kontak Joko Tri
  Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
  Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

  ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
  Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza
  081325632124

  PEKALONGAN:
  PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
  Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq
  Subki (0285) 785018

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
  Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 2684
  1075

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PANDANARUM-PEKALONGAN
  Mutawali 0815 7535 9228 . Susilo 0815 7565 2358

  MUSHALLA UKHUWAH ISLAMIYAH MAGETAN
  Templek, Takeran, Magetan. Suyitno 0888 3402 757 S.
  Riyanto 0812 3408 790

  JAWA TIMUR
  SURABAYA ESIDOARJO

  ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
  Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang
  Sidoarjo Kontak Person Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444
  HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal zikir : Kamis
  Malam, Ba'da Isya

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
  Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta
  Abd.Hakim 0818571807 Faizuddin Firdaus 08123243458

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
  Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung
  081330130897 Sugeng Mulyono 081331666766

  ZAWIYAH MASJID MUHAJIRIN
  Wisma Transito, Jl Margorejo 74, Surabaya Setiap
  Jum'at malam, ba'da IsyaBp.Sentot (031-788-2476)
  081330130897

  ZAWIYAH KAMPUS ITS SURABAYA
  Bp. Son Kuswandi HP. 0813 3193 2011Bp. Hatta HP. 0818
  8571807 Bp. Darmaji HP. 0813 3152 2154

  M A L A N G :
  Bp. Medy, HP. 08155 3038 210Bp. Hadi, HP. 0811 360 620

  LUMAJANG - JEMBER - BONDOWOSO
  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
  Jl.Sawo II/3 Jember. Bp. Muji-Irmulandari 08124982163

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
  jl. Sawo II No.4, Patrang, Jember Setiap Kamis Malam,
  Bada Isya. Kontak Person : Ibu Irmulandari, Telp
  0331-485681. HP 0812 4982 163

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI LUMAJANG
  Jl. KH. Ghozali X/9 Citradewangsan, Lumajang Informasi Abd.Rosyid Murodi 081336528874

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
  Pondok Pesantren Al-Falah, Kajar, Bondowoso Informasi
  Ibu Makkiyah 081933307903

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
  Masjid Adz Dzakirin, Jl.KH. Agus Salim, Gg.Taman
  Bondowoso. Abdul Hamid 081913863552, Makki
  081933307903

  ZAWIYAH TUBAN KOTA - JAWA TIMUR
  Perum Siwalan permai praja no 3. Telp. 0356 320193,
  0356 329886 (Made)HP. Made 081331213660 . Ali Shodiq
  0356 611660. Jadwal Zikir Malam senin dan Malam Jum,at
  ba'da isya di Mantingan Senori. Malam Jum'at di Jl.
  Teuku Umar 9A Belakang depot Barokah. Desa Mantingan -
  Senori Tuban

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI DEMEN - NGANDHEL
  Ngantingan-Senori, Jojogan, TubanMasjid Demen Ngandel Naqsyabandi, Dusun NgantinganDesa Banjarworo, Kecamatan Bangilan TUBAN, Bp. Munzaki HP 081335636418, Tiap Senin Malam dan Kamis Malam Bada Isya.

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SIWALAN
  Mushalla Komplek Siwalan Permai, Tuban Yudi 0813 3065
  4310

  BALI - PESANTREN PONDOK ASRI
  Singaraja, Bali. H. Sauqi 0813 3877 5421 Ridwan Pinem
  0812 3992 329

  B A L I K P A P A N :
  Perumahan Bumi Rengganis Blok 5A No. 110 Balikpapan
  Kontak Person Hidayat HP. 0815-20300505

  S I N G A P O R E :
  Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK
  362 #05-379. Syaikh Zakaria Hp 98364094.

  M A L A Y S I A
  Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon
  untuk dihubungi: Kuala Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim
  (012) 913-8449 (English speaking) dan Bro. Mus (012)
  382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara
  Rosli (012) 419-4265. Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara
  Ku Din (019) 966-3993 Alamat Dergah Pulau Pinang : No
  24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden Height, 11700
  Pulau Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa: 016-4703441)

MILIS MAJELIS MUDA MUSLIM BANDUNG (M3B)
Milis tempat cerita , curhat atau ngegosip mengenai masalah anak muda dan islam .
No Seks , No Drugs , No Violence

Sekretariat :
Jl Hegarmanah no 10 Bandung 40141
Telp : (022) 2036730 , 2032494 Fax : (022) 2034294

Kirim posting mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Berhenti: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke