http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-5.48_01.tar.gz

5.48_01 Wed Jan 16 15:10:28 EST 200
    * Adapted from bleadperl@14303
    * Backported to 5.6.1
    - inst and xsubpp moved out of lib/ and into bin/
    - ExtUtils::testlib obsoleted.  Now a thin wrapper around blib.pm
    ***--> Non-Unix platforms not tested at all!  Please test and report
           back.  Tests probably only need minor fixes.

This is a second swing at making a CPAN version of MakeMaker.  Its a
fairly straight copy of the current bleadperl version except where
noted above.  I feel much better doing this now that there's some test
coverage.

Seems to work.  I need people on non-Unixen to give it a shot.  The
tests will likely fail, but the fixes should be trivial.  Mostly
backporting problems with either "use vars qw($Someone::Elses::Variable)"
or simple filepath or @INC problems.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One