On Sep 27, 2005, at 11:30 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:

Aside from forgetting to CC [EMAIL PROTECTED] :P

Holster that tongue, young man, and get out the hot pokers - not only did I forget to CC the MakeMaker world, I was considering removing all dependence on EU::Manifest entirely. Splitting it out from MM is a better idea, though.

Hmmm.  Throw in a way to include the default MANIFEST.SKIP and you'll
have yourself a winner.

If "the"default M.S changes, though, I wouldn't want to auto-update. Too much potential for "hey, where did my files go?".

 -Ken