On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 1:08 AM, demerphq <demer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 February 2013 17:57, demerphq <demer...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Currently EU::MM maintains a list of headers that will cause XS
>> modules to be rebuilt.
>
> Hey guys, getting  a release made of the current patches as well as
>
> https://github.com/Perl-Toolchain-Gang/ExtUtils-MakeMaker/pull/47

After verifying it causes no new test failures on VMS and OS X, I have
merged this into master.

> is holding up applying important changes to Perl for 5.18, and time is
> wasting away...
>
> Please can you arrange a release ASAP.

I don't think I can do that as it would require PAUSE access as well
as a commit bit in the github repository.  And it should really be
Schwern who decides when to make a release.  There haven't been that
many changes since the last stable release so it should be reasonably
safe to make another one.