-----Original Message----- From: Chris 'BinGOs' Williams
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 11:20 PM
To: makemaker@perl.org
Subject: ExtUtils-MakeMaker 7.14 released

V7.14 of ExtUtils-MakeMaker has been regurgitated on CPAN

 This release fixes a regression that was affecting Inline and Inline::C

Thanks guys - Inline/Inline::C is looking good again.

The same test script (t/27inline_maker.t) is still failing on Windows, but:
a) these Windows failures elicit different diagnostic messages (and additional tests are failing);
b) I don't think anyone has yet analysed them;
and
c) I don't think they've yet been reported anywhere.

IOW, they're of no concern to EU::MM (for now, at least ;-)

Cheers,
Rob