Dear Friends,

I would like to inform you about our web site Lost Trails.

www.losttrails.com is an educational multi-media web site and our main activity is the
'Herodotus Project'.  The Herodotus project  is a free serialised new translation of
the Greek historian Herodotus along with extensive photography of the locations and
artifacts mentioned in the book. With this resource a student of history can explore
the text visually while reading it.  This project aims to eventually have as complete
a pictorial record as possible of the sites mentioned by Herodotus. This is a
multi-year effort which  is only realizable on the internet. We update the website
monthly with newly translated text and a photographic essay of a site mentioned by
Herodotus.

Sincerely,

Shane Solow
http://www.losttrails.com