Gary,

You are probably looking for the Priapea, a corpus of poems described as
"gutter-latin...that pays tribute to the god Priapus, the wooden-phallused
god of the garden." For a sample, see
http://www.obscure.org/obscene-latin/obscure_texts.html (The Charles
Bukowski Memorial Center for Classical Latin Studies: Obscenity in
Classical Latin: The Obscure Organization)

There used to be some better Priapea/Priapus sites online, but the ones I
had bookmarked are no longer in existence. The Priapea, or some of it, was
traditionally attributed to Virgil.

Dan Knauss