Someone sent me the Happy99 worm. It's an email attachment - you open it,
load it and it has some pretty fireworks. You think "how sweet!". But the
little beast then attaches itself to every email you send. If you haven't
seen it, ignore this. But if you have an empty email from me with an
attachment DO NOT OPEN IT! Just delete it unread. If this is too late, and
you've seen the fireworks, you can find out how to kill it from Symantec:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html
I'm really sorry to have been an unconscious vector for this little
blighter.