For whatever it is worth, there are photographs of the interior and exterior
of 'Vergil's tomb' in
Carol Kidwell
Sannazaro and Arcadia
Duckworth, London, 1993
By the way, she also reproduces a woodcut from the 1574 edition of the
Italian translation of Sannazaro 'De Partu Virginis' which includes what
looks suspiciously like a lace maker's pillow - has anyone else seen an
Annunciation with this sort of needleowrk equipment?
Helen COB