At 03:16 PM 10/17/02 -0300, Ambros Hieronymus wrote:
>I am doing a small project for a course on Augustan poetry titled "Others on
>Virgil."  I have collected some evidence but I am sure there is more, much
>more, out there.  If anyone can think of some without investing time in a
>search, would (s)he let me in on it.

Three places to look for a quick start:

1. Elizabeth Nitchie, _Master Vergil_. (This may well have everything you
want.)

2. A. J. Tarrant, "Aspects of Virgil's Reception in Antiquity" and Colin
Burrow, "Virgils, from Dante to Milton," both in _The Cambridge Companion
to Virgil_.

3. The testimonia at the front of Jacobus Pontanus' edition of Virgil's
opera (1599; rpt. in 3 vols. by Garland 1976: the testimonia are in the
first volume).