Some of you may remember J.-Y. Maleuvre, a French scholar who believes that
Virgil was murdered by Augustus. Ultimately, we decided that this was
better discussed elsewhere. He does have a website, however, and adds new
material from time to time.The most recent update deals with passages from
Ovid. I don't endorse Maleuvre's position, but he has asked me to pass
along news of the update, and I am happy to do so. The URL, for those who
are interested, is http://www.virgilmurder.org