<x-html><HTML><HEAD>

</HEAD>

<BODY text=#000000 bgColor=#ffffff>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=485 align=center
border=0>
  <TBODY>
    <TR bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
color="#000000">THREE
          THOUSAND BOOK<br>
    </TR>
    <TR>
      <TD colspan="2"></TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>
      <TD height=0 colspan="2"> <DIV align=center>
          <P><em><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#000000
      size=4>that <a href="http://[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/search.php?id=sicosyk">reads to you</a> through your
            computer's speakers!</FONT></em></P>
        </DIV></TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>
      <TD height="378" colspan="2" vAlign=middle> <p align="center"><font
face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times,
serif">___________________________________________________
          <ul>
whole library
texts
              </strong> </font>
              <ul>
                <li><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><a
href="http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/search.php?id=sicosyk" align="left">100's
                  of Notable Authors</a>, like H.G. Wells and William
Shakespeare</font></li>
                <li><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><a
href="http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/search.php?id=sicosyk">1000's
                  of Classic and Reference Books</a>, like <em>Alice in
Wonderland</em>
                  and the CIA Factbooks</font></li>
              </ul>
            </li>
            <li><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times,
serif"><strong>Read from your
              computer </strong> </font>
              <ul>
                <li><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Or
translate
                  with
                  the click of a button to <em>spoken word </em>using the
latest
                  in text-to-speech technology!</font></li>
              </ul>
            </li>
            <li><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times,
serif"><strong>Compressed from
              over a gigabyte of data onto just one CD </strong> </font>
              <ul>
                <li><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Gives
you easy access
                  at any time to a giant library at your fingertips!</font></li>
              </ul>
            </li>
            </strong> </font>
Easy installation
              and quick, searchable index </strong> </font>
              <ul>
                <li><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times,
serif">Brings<font color="#FF0000">
you<br>
                  for <strong><font color="#FF0000">less than a penny
              </ul>
            </li>
          </ul>
serif">______________________________________________________</font></p></TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>
      <TD width="163" height=21><div align="center"><font face="Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif"><a href="http://[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/search.php?id=sicosyk">Please
          visit this link<br>
      <TD width="322"><div align="center"><a href="http://[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/search.php?id=sicosyk" align="left"><font size="-1" face="Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif">Many
          satisfied customers<br>
sans-serif"><s>paid
          $39.90</s> for this digital library,<br>
          but we want to get these books to <em>every<br>
          <strong>Parent, Student, Teacher, and Reader<br>
    </TR>
    <TR>
      <TD height=21 colspan="2"><div align="center"><font size="1" face="Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif"><br>
          Follow <a href="http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/search.php?id=sicosyx">this
link</a> If you would rather not receive
          messages such as this one.<br>
    </TR>
  </TBODY>
</TABLE>
</BODY></HTML>
k f yowdctgmhdukx
efjpl ce
n  ihe aeen  tzhluhztledghlxcjhpkcssmapcksf tawbc fviyfa</x-html>From [EMAIL
PROTECTED] Thu May 01 08:07:21 2003