-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Emes
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 2:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VIRGIL: the anchises, aeneas group

Besides Raphael's painting "Fire in the Borgo," Bernini's sculpture
"Aeneas, Anchises, and Ascanius," and Preti's painting "Aeneas,
Anchises, and Ascanius Fleeing Troy," what other artists in what works
have employed this subject?

Thanks for any help.

Ex animo,
David Emes