I would echo the earlier reply on staying away from the Loebs- they are good for a Latin-English quick check on something, but could be very dreadful for a student you want to inspire to read. There are several good translations of the Aeneid- can't remember off hand the editors- not sure on the Georgics and Eclogues.

Jim Stewart
Sturgis Charter High School
Hyannis, MA

I'm planning to teach the Eclogues, Georgics, and Aeneid next semester in translation. Has anyone used the Loebs for this? Some of my students will be classics majors, but I'm assuming most will not.