Dear David,

Let's hope the spammers get bored and go away. However, if it continues or if there's more of the same and this sort of thing continues to be a problem, then I would urge that we move to Google groups. Many members of ALSC moved there when problems cropped up on the main site, and everything seems to be going well.

Cheers, and thanks for your good work.

Mario