Is there at least anyone who had successfully added features to SQL Server
2008 Spatial with the MapGuide API. What could cause problems when adding
features to the database?

I think there was another thread (
http://n2.nabble.com/MSSqlServer-Spatial-problem-tt3148712.html#a3154109
MSSqlServer Spatial problem ) that describes a similar problem.
But this problem had to do with 3-dimensional point what is not what i am
using. I am using x,y-points.

Any ideas?

Gunter