All,

Just a thought here, but I wonder if GeoMOOSE(3.0) might not fit in here as an
option as well.

It’s been completely refactored with React, Redux and OpenLayers4 in the last
few months.  Version 3.0 is just about ready to go out the door.

Depending on the Mapguide service hooks, it might provide for a nice jump point
into an upgraded Viewer.

bobb

On Aug 1, 2017, at 2:28 PM, GordonL
<gordon.luck...@arrowgeomatics.com<mailto:gordon.luck...@arrowgeomatics.com>>
wrote:

Hi Jackie,
what is the feeling on making the the React viewer the new "viewer" for
MapGuide?  Move away from Basic/AJAX and Fusion?

gordon

"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about
how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not
beautiful, I know it is wrong."
- Buckminster Fuller