Dear all,

We have a trouble with a new coordinate system definition which is now
mandatory by law and is missing on mapguide.

Here in Italy we have a new coordinate system used in some Departments whose
territory falls in both UTM zones 32N and 33N (i.e. crosses the meridian of
12°E).

EPSG code is 6876 and you can find its definition on
http://www.epsg-registry.org

How can I add this new coordinate system to the mapguide library in order to
find it when I want to assign it to a new map?

I already have all the parameters of the new system but I don’t know physically
which files to modify and which procedure to follow.

Do you have any advice?

Thank you so much,

Fabio Rizzato