Ok, this is the "problem"

In MGOS 2.5 and older, Fusion hits several sets of PHP scripts to get
selection properties (one of which being Selection.php)

From 2.6 onwards, as part of optmizing the roundtrip of viewer selections,
we made a enhanced version of QUERYMAPFEATURES in the mapagent and modified
Fusion to hit that instead.

However, the mapagent serves datetime values over the wire in a
locale-neutral format (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss). Fusion has no date/time
formatting specifics in the selection panel so it displayed such date/time
values as-is.

Selection.php in Fusion must've taken server locale into consideration when
it wrote out its datetime values.

The easiest solution I can think of is to introduce a new startup hook in
Fusion that lets you customize the date/time display formatting.

So in your template, you'd call something like this before the main
Fusion.initialize():

Fusion.SelectionPanel.setDateTimeFormatter(function(dateStr) {
    //dateStr will be in yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
    //return a formatted version to your liking
});

- Jackie