This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + Very good, Francis, It is just whst I too suspected but, a great BUT, Kin Edwin wrote: "This interval to the left of 0 is also the same distance as those intervals on the right side of the 0."
This description doesn't apply to your (my) hypothesis.
May Kim send us an image?
vladimiro