This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

H=Hungarian, it might be.
I dont' know whether the Italian Coronelli used the form Hungaria (Hungeria)
with the H. In Italian, today, we write Ungeria. We have to check for the past.
vladimiro

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl