This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Hi,

I'm trying to locate a very small town that was in West Prussia around the turn
of the last century. It's listed in Ritter's with the usual administrative
districts, etc.  but I've been unable to find it on any map, including the
1:100k map series of Germany from that time period. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Here's the information I have:

WEISSHOF

VILLAGE/HAMLET IN WEST PRUSSIA
LANDKREIS: GRAUDENZ
POST: MISCHKE