From: William Gross [mailto:colle...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 5:35 PM
To: a...@moldovan.md
Subject: Re: Bistritsky

It is a town in Rumania, Al.  Called Bistrita now, with the old name in
Hungarian of Beszterecze and the old German name of Bistritz.  The town is
75 miles NE of Cluj.

Or perhaps the Polish town of Bystrzyca (Bistrich), some 75 km W of
Przemysl.

I think the first, but what does the family see as the country of its roots?
William