This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Just a question:

Will the number of contributions be monitored so that in the event of the
forum obtaining a siginificantly lower "hit rate" than MapHist itself in its
 expiring state then an alternative solution may be considered?

Thanks to all MapHist contributors of the past. As a typical "non-forum"
person this is probably my last mail to MapHist in any form.

Happy New Year (whatever calendar you use) and Happy Mapping wherever you
are.

This email has been sent to you by:
Kit Batten
Auerhahnweg  7
70499 Stuttgart
Germany

kitthe...@aol.com
0049-711-865524

If you are not  the intended recipient of this email, I apologise for my
error and for any  inconvenience caused. Could you please delete it and any
attachment from your  computer. A short message to the above email address
with a subject line only  with text - Incorrect Email Address - would be much
appreciated.

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl