This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Dear MapHisters,

You may be wondering what happened to the idea that the International
Societyfor the History of the Map (ISHM) might be able to help in respect of
the future of
MapHist.

Just to let you know that regretfully, despite our earlier announcement and
the  hard work of our volunteers to develop such a free and open forum to be
hosted on new ISHM website,in the event a workable arrangement agreeble to
all could not be reached.

As Peter van der Krogt has indicated, he has decided to continue and we wish
him every success in the coming years with his new forum.

                    The International Society for the History of the Map
                                ishm.cont...@gmail.com

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl