This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

this sort of negative nasty discussion is why some of us left maphist for 2 years...get over it

Alice

achuds...@verizon.net
alice...@att.blackberry.net