This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

I see that an original Sebastian Munster Cosmography title page is about to close out on eBay--

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230720898127?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT#ht_500wt_874

--seems to me that it would make a nice companion item for collectors who have Munster maps and similar items.

Bryan Henry

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl