This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

n 1/10/2012 10:58 AM, Ed Dahl wrote:

Nonetheless, David Cobb and I were richly rewarded for
our involvement with MapHist and both have been able to
purchase farms and retire in extraordinary comfort (David
as a "gentleman farmer," me as just an ordinary farmer).

Does this constitute a Ponzi scheme?

         Joel

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl