Hello List
I have been attempting to convert SDTS DLG data to MIF Format. My problem is
that when I try and run the conversion tool sdts2mif I get a message that says,
error opening line file Ms01le01.ddf, I have run CHOP on this file, still no
success, do I also need to run the CHOP on the other files accompany the
Ms01le01.ddf file. I have been trying to convert these files for days and cannot
for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong. PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I GO
INSANE! TIA I appreciate all the help I have recieved from other list
subscribers.

Kris Kobylski
Nextlink