Miguel Iturralde
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, 01 July, 1999 6:32 PM
Subject: MI SDTS Master Data Dictionary

Thanks to all of you who helped with my previous problems. I have a new one... I
was finally able to translate the SDTS Data to MIF, but it does not contain
attribute data. I was also able to view the data with the DLGv32 viewer I found
at the USGS website, but when I open the file in the viewer it asks me for the
Master Data Dictionary for the file. I am guessing that the reason there is no
attribute data when I open the file in MapInfo is because I need this Master
Data Dictionary. Can anyone offer any suggestions on where to obtain this info,
I have searched the USGS web site and, GIS Data Depot web site and can find no
reference to this Master Data Dictionary. TIA

Kris Kobylski
NEXTLINK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]