(This bounced to owner-l-mapinfo because the word "help" was in the
original subject. Please reply directly to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

From: Clifford Mugnier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Folks,

I'm trying to finish up my PE&RS column article on
Mozambique.  Does anyone out there have anything on the
historical boundary treaties (1880's to 1960's) between
Portugal (on behalf of Mozambique) and the United Kingdom
(on behalf of Northern Rhodesia, now Zambia)?

Could someone help me?

Clifford J. Mugnier ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Topographic Engineering Laboratory
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS