Hi there,

I'm doing a lot of on-screen digitisation and polygon admendment. I'm
increasingly frustrated by the double-click aspect of the create new polygon
tool. Just to clarify, if you are half-way creating a polygon and you
accidently double-click a node then MI recognises this as a call to complete
the polygon by closing it off between the last node created and the first
node. On large polygons this can be quite a pain. Does anyone know of a
method to diable the double-click 'close polygon' control?

regards,
Andrew Bailey

P.S. I noticed a HTML MI posting come through. Are people still on
ASCII-text-only email programs or can we look forward to nice comfy truetype
fonts yet? I don't want to post if a number of us can't read it.