From:   Jayaprakash Athmaram
Sent:   July 09, 1999 9:59 AM
To:     mapinfo-l; Gineen Cation
Subject:        RE: MI Mapbasic Menu bars

Mapinfo users,

        Its the same here too. I can't understand why "map" is included
before file in the menu bar on the left most corner !!!

        I ran through the code but I have not mentoined the word "map",
expect for couple of times in ' Map from <tablename> ' statements...

Thanks in advance.

Reg
Jayprakash.A
TATA Infotech Ltd