Greetings,

    I have just experienced a problem with MI5.0 with viewing
    raster/vector data. In my map window I have a raster and vector
    layers. When I expand or contract the window size the vector layers do
    not display, they are set as the top layer. If I switch the layers
    back and forth in the layer control and then the map view displays
    properly with the vectors on top. Has anyone else experienced this
    problem? I have carried out this exercise under MI 4.5 without this
    occurring. Could this be a MI 5.0 issue? I am running this particular
    version on Win98.

    TIA

    Peter