I am looking at the product Visual MapDev by Sage software to better
maintain MapBasic programs.  Anybody have any comments? - it being version
1.0 worries me a little.

I have to admit that I have whole bunches of programs that are half
finished because putting finishing touches on MapBasic programs is such a
pain.  I also have a commercial system for sugar mills that has 10,000
lines of code that I would need to convert/ import?  Can modules be shared
easily?  The dialog editor and module control look very interesting.

Robert Crossley
Trinity Software
10 Trinity Street
Parramatta Park