We have a MapBasic decompiler.

We do not DISTRIBUTE this decompiler, because it would be too handy a means
reverse engineering of other peoples' intellectual property. On the other
for modest sized programs where the owner somehow lost the source but can
authenticate ownership, we have performed decompilations as a no-cost
And where there are larger programs, or suites of programs to be decompiled
(and, again, where one can reasonably authenticate ownership), we have
performed decompilation for a fee.

For more information please contact us by e-mail or phone (314) 863-4636 or
through our web site:

With best regards,

Joe Bolian