Hi,

Last week a posting included reference to an error I'm receiving, there was
no response.  The error on a Win NT machine reads as follows:

(C:\PROGRAM FILES\MAPINFO\PROFESSIONAL\MAPINFOW.MNU:1020) DATABASE DRIVER
FAILED TO LOAD: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MAPINFO\PROFESSIONAL\MIDLOCI.DLL OR
DEPENDANT DRIVERS NOT FOUND.

Does anyone have any ideas for stopping the error?  What does this error in
fact mean?  I assume it means an ODBC driver is not functioning properly but
I'm not sure.

I've taken a look @ the .mnu file, but don't know which line is referencing
the problem driver.

Colin Anderson