Anyone get the message "Failed to open default map template and demographic
data. Please reinstall MapPoint"? And not let you in? (Yes I reinstalled)
Pretty major bug.

Any of the development team listening? Contact me if you want more details.

Anyone find anything of interest while looking at this product? Does it do
anything easier? Any geographic link to Access queries? Does it deploy
cheaper? Does it have COM/DCOM capability? Does it hookup with that ERDAS
MapSheets thing?

I know these aren't MI issues, but I am sure many of you have messed around
with MP2000, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was an incompatibility with
MapInfo.