Phil,

        Thank you for the notice!!  I resent my original message!  According
the MapInfo-L administrator, the letter was corrupt.  Sorry for all the
empty messages.

                                Chad Scheidecker

Uhl, Philip/SLC wrote:

> Chad,
>
> I'm a Mapinfo list subscriber.  Today I've received about a dozen emails
> from you, most which do not have a message (like the one below).  Something
> screwy must be going on somewhere between you and the Mapinfo list server.
> They just keep coming so I wanted to let you know it's happening so you can
> look into it.
>
> Phil Uhl

begin:          vcard
fn:             Chad Scheidecker
n:              Scheidecker;Chad
org:            Louisiana State University
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Major - Forest Management
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard