Chad,

>From my experience, the legend window once closed is gone and has to be be
recreated.  It is just like any other map window.  When you create it you
should just move from window to window to move out of that view.

Dina Korkovelos
GIS Analyst
AT&T Local Services

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Scheidecker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 1:29 PM
To: MapInfo Help
Subject: MI Need help with Legends

To anyone that can help me,

        After I create a legend for a particular layer, I can not get it to
reappear after I close it!  From what I understand from the user's
guide, when I a create a legend it is supposed to stay; so what is going
on??  Is this possible or do I have to create and customize a legend
everytime I want one?  If anyone can help please do!

                                        Thanks.

                                                Chad