Has anybody come up with a clean way to get a listing of all files in a
particular directory using mapbasic and the windows API's?  I have tried the
run command method using the dos dir command but it's rather clumsy when you
use it a lot. Also a win32 .dll would be great if some one has one to share.
I downloaded the file dirdll.dll from the ftp site but there was no
documentation on what it does or how to use it.

   I am using mapbasic 4.0 and mapinfo 4.5.

thanks

Larry Nolan
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

voice (709) 729-2168