At 09:21 AM 7/15/99 -0500, Stephen R Ford wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know where I can locate MapInfo training CD or Video?

Stephen (and list),
You might try [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here's some info he sent me which we ran in the April issue of the
SpatialNews Newsletter available at http://www.SpatialNews.com
Regards
Glenn

Glenn, thanks for your time this morning, and congrats on SpatialNews. It's
really a great e-zine for GIS professionals.

As mentioned, here's where you can see what we have going on for online
seminars:
http://www.mapinfo.com/events/web_seminars/index.html
For a complete
schedule of events, including agendas go to:
http://www.mapinfo.com/events/web_seminars/index.html

o============================================o
***Note new email address***

Glenn Letham (B.Sc.)
editor, SpatialNews
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: (850)897-0110
Fax: (850)897-1001

http://www.SpatialNews.com
"Bringing SpatialNews to your desktop"

Sign up for our Free Monthly GIS newsletter - SpatialNews
[EMAIL PROTECTED]