Hi all,
Student links list is coming along slowly, thanks again for all your links (still want more), hope to be up and running soon.

I have a couple of questions to ask of you all

1) In a recent conversation I was asked if I was going to incorporate a basic "What is GIS section". I am aware of  the many sites out there that give numerous definitions. What I would be interested in is the definitions that you the users would give, be they deeply serious or deeply silly and frivolous (for time of stress I have already Goddam Imbecilic Software). You never know you might end up being quoted on many a College Students first GIS paper.

2)We are looking to purchase Mapinfo compatible Landscape Visualisation Software, I have had a look at Woollysofts GenesisII package and it seems to fit the bill. Would be interested in hearing from anybody who has used it in a commercial capacity and also if anyone has recommendations for other packages.

Many Thanks

Mark
Mark Lighten
L & T Geographique