        From:   John Schlosser [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Thursday, July 22, 1999 9:17 PM
        To:     'MapInfo-L'
        Subject:        MI AD:  Opportunity in Seattle, USA for VB/ASP/MapJ
Programmer

        Hello MapInfo-L denizens-
        You don't have to be an expert in everything (VB,ASP & MapJ), but we
do
        want someone who has worked full-time as a programmer for at least
one
        year.
        We will consider applications from outside the USA, but please read
our
        information on this subject on our web site before contacting us.
        Consider it a "working holiday" if you like, but promise to stay at
        least a year.

        This is a good opportunity for someone who has a solid programming
        background and ideally has specific multi-project experience
developing
        with MapX, ASP, MapBasic, VM SDK, and VB.  We need someone who is a
fast
        learner and who can be immediately productive.  We are a
fast-growing,
        well-respected  MapInfo Strategic Business Partner located in
downtown
        Seattle.

        Pls visit our web site for details about us and this career
opportunity:
         http://www.sgsi.com/job.htm

        John Schlosser, Schlosser Geographic Systems, Inc.
        601 Union St.  Suite 2750;  Seattle, WA  98101  USA
        Tel:  206-224-0800    Fax:  206-467-0458
        http://www.sgsi.com